Apartment Maintenance Technician - Bolt Management
Apartment Maintenance Technician
Compensation: $15 to $18 Hourly
Benefits Offered: Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Performs various maintenance duties and handles service requests requiring technical labor skills.
- Receives requests for maintenance, prioritizes work orders for immediate need and completes each in the most efficient manner.
- Performs routine, and preventative maintenance.
- Troubleshoot and repair HVAC malfunctions, replace all or part of the systems upon approval. Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC units by replacing filters, cleaning coils, etc.
- Repair and replace appliances as needed such as refrigerators, ranges, and dishwashers.
- Performs minor to moderate level plumbing repairs, replacements, and/or installations including repairing leaks and removing clogs in sinks and toilets.
- Perform minor electrical repairs and replacement of light fixtures and related items.
- Repair and replace locks/ deadbolts.
- May perform minor painting to include touch up and repair of walls and woodwork.
- Performs general cleaning duties of buildings or properties.
- Performs "Make Ready" duties in order to prepare a vacant apartment for new tenant.
- Maintains swimming pool daily during summer months to ensure cleanliness and chemical balance.
- Adhere to company safety and hazard communication programs, policies, and procedures and maintain safe work environment.
- Evening and weekend hours required occasionally for on-call maintenance and overtime.
- Operates a motor vehicle to transport between work sites.
- Attends and participates in technical training programs to maintain and enhance knowledge and skills.
- Frequently interacts and communicates effectively with residents, property staff, and vendors to complete maintenance duties and requests.
- Performs other related duties as assigned to meet the needs of the business.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid drivers license
- Experience: 1-2 years of related experience in the multifamily industry (required)
- HVAC/ EPA Certification (preferred)
- CPO (preferred)
- Mobile phone with data plan required for on-call maintenance and timekeeping.
- Knowledge of HVAC maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair.
- Knowledge of repair and maintenance of appliances, light fixtures, and plumbing.
- Ability to visually inspect units, grounds, and other aspects of the property to determine adherence to standards.
- Knowledge and skills to organize, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with residents, property staff, and/or vendors.
- Basic computer/technical skills
Email Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org