Entry Level Tech - DK Rodgers
We are in need of hardworking, reliable and dependable Pressure Washers to join our team. You will be working with a high-pressure and soft washing system to clean large areas. Examples are buildings, walkways, Driveways, and large trucks. When working with the equipment, you must ensure the water supply is sufficient for the job and follow all industry standards and safety regulations. This includes using other cleaning materials and chemicals to achieve desired results for cleaning and sanitation. Our ideal candidate, can work independently, has a professional appearance and takes pride in every job, both large and small. Must have great attention to detail in all the little things that go into a job well done.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Check the equipment to make sure you have an adequate water supply and that it is working properly
- Operate pressure washer machinery to clean surfaces
- Inspect the surface area after the washing to ensure it is clear of dirt and debris
- Clear the job site and store all hoses and equipment correctly
- Follow all safety protocols to prevent damage or injury
- Operating 4000 PSI pressure washer
- Using chemicals and/or cleaning solutions to perform duties
- Trash removal/cleanup
- Knows the basics on how to use the House Call Pro App
- Clocks in and out correctly
- Customer Service
- Other duties as assigned
- Responsible for cleanliness and care of the team’s company
- Account for and return, all cleaning equipment and supplies back to the vehicle before leaving the job
- Follow and uphold all company policies and
- Maintain excellent attendance, client feedback and supervisor evaluations.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Preferred High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- 18 years of age or older
- Must have a Valid Driver license, clean driving record and reliable transportation
- Required to kneel, reach, climb and Must feel comfortable on 40' ladders, or higher
- Standing and walking up to 8 hours per shift
- Ability to lift 35-50lbs
- Ability to push and pull 35-75lbs
- Must be willing to work in outdoor weather.
- Able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- English preferred for clear and concise communication
- Required smart phone
This position requires employees to work indoors and outdoors, primarily in moderate or high temperatures. Because of the nature of their responsibilities, their work normally requires temperatures above freezing.
**MUST BE WILLING TO WORK IN ALL ELEMENTS OF WEATHER**
TIME & COMPENSATION:
- Starting pay rate for this position is $15.00 per hour with growth opportunities.
- Full time (40+ hours) during Peak Seasons
- Potential for full-time work in fall and winter
- Able to start by 8:00 AM as needed
- Primary work week includes Monday – Friday with occasional weekends, as needed.
- Commission opportunities
- Paid Weekly (Direct Deposit)
- 2 company T shirts will be provided
- Proper shoes required ask for more details.
- No flip flops, open toed shoes, high heels, etc.
- No jewelry that can get caught in machinery
- Any offensive tattoos will need to be covered up
- 1 pair of safety glasses will be provided and are required
- If you lose or break safety glasses, an additional pair is $10.00 that will be automatically taken from your paycheck.
- No baggy pants or shorts
- No offensive clothing allowed
To apply email: