Event/Education Coordinator for USAA
Looking for a career change?
Upper State Apartment Association is seeking an energetic individual for an Event/Education Coordinator position.
Upper State Apartment Association, is a nonprofit organization dedicated to enhancing the multifamily industry by serving and supporting our members through education and advocacy while building partnerships. We are currently seeking a creative, motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as an Event/Education Coordinator. The ideal candidate will be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook. The position involves full meeting management responsibilities, from inception to completion, for monthly education sessions, meetings and events.
- Manage education, meeting and event requirements including but not limited to; invitations, registration, food and beverage requirements, audio visual, amenity selection, site inspections and selection, implementation, program evaluations and follow-up with minimal direction.
- Design, create and distribute event listing pages on social media, website and print to support programs.
- Develop and manage detailed control documents and tracking information for events.
- Work with Board of Directors and member partners to develop and manage meeting and event strategies to meet the needs of the association.
- Help control risks associated with meeting attrition and cancellation
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills including experience writing marketing or public relations text
- Strong customer service & interpersonal skills for relating to diverse network of individuals & organizations
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail
- Public Speaking capability
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize and multitask independently.
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm with ability to problem solve and make decisions
Experience preferred in communications, meeting planning or public relations.
Apartment Industry or Property Management experience a plus.
Must be authorizd to work in United States
To Apply: Submit resume detailing your experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org