Experienced Maintenance Technician Needed
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepares Market Ready apartments, which may include painting, carpet repairs, cleaning, general repairs, housekeeping duties, and any necessary duties to provide our residents with that quality move in experience.
• Responds to resident requests in a timely manner and with a professional attitude.
• Has knowledge of maintenance functions such as plumbing, HVAC, basic electric, general carpentry skills, painting, and snow removal (if applicable).
• Maintains grounds, pools/ hot tubs, common areas, and dog park amenities to keep clean, operational, and safe for our residents.
• Reports any maintenance concerns on vacant units, models, and common areas, to the Maintenance Supervisor.
• Performs maintenance as scheduled by the Maintenance supervisor.
• Knowledgeable of state, local, and federal fair housing laws.
• Attends and participates in training programs as required by Pinnacle.
• Performs duties as assigned, in a timely manner.
• Delivers superior customer service and represents the company in a professional manner at all times.
• Dresses per Pinnacle appearance standards.
• Maintains and safeguards all company tools and equipment.
• Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
The Maintenance Technician provides support and is accountable for delivering on our commitments to our residents. This includes quality move-ins, residential satisfaction, expedited service, and personal attention to the resident. The Maintenance Technician responds to our resident's service needs and is instrumental in helping Pinnacle deliver superior customer service to our residents.
Wage or Salary:
$17.50-18.00 per hour
Approximate Work Hours/Days:
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday
How should they apply?
Send resume to www.pinnacleliving.com