Complimentary Webinar for Fair Housing Month!
Tuesday, April 23rd 2:00 - 2:45 pm EST
April is Fair Housing month and we are happy to provide you with this complimentary webinar. In this fast-paced webinar, we will cover topics such as marijuana, ADA website requirements, emotional support animals, and much more.
- What is the difference between a “Service Animal” and an “Assistance Animal”?
- What are some best practices for managing support animal requests?
- Should housing providers permit the use of marijuana?
- How can you determine if your website is “Accessible”?
- What disabilities affect web use?
- What are the Fair Housing Implications when you are dealing with the lease of a resident who has a criminal history?
- How should you work with victims of domestic violence?