Floating Maintenance Tech
Position: Floating Maintenance Tech
Company: Sundance Property Management
Start Date: 7/20/2020
Wage/Salary: Compensation depends on experience/ certifications
Hours: 40 hours (overtime if needed)
Floating Maintenance Technician needed for a few communities in the Greenville Metro area.
• Perform routine and preventative maintenance repairs
• Patrol and report any liability situations on the community
• Assist in making vacant apartments ready for new residents
• Assist in maintaining grounds
• Perform any and all duties called upon by supervisors to ensure that property operates in an efficient manner.
• Carry an operative cell phone and be on call
• Follow all safety programs implemented according to the company policy
Essential skills and experience:
The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years experience in apartment maintenance including:
• Strong HVAC knowledge/experience (EPA certification)
• Carpentry (minor)
• Must be able to take initiative, have a positive attitude, and always be willing to get the job done
• Have a sense of urgency with the ability to multi-task under pressure
• Be able to handle residents' repair requests in a timely and professional manner
• Be committed to excellent customer service and satisfaction
• Possess a positive professional attitude, be a honest and ethical team player
• Own a set of hand tools.
• Be able to lift 75 Lbs.
* Must have reliable transportation
* Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
* Must have a valid drivers license
* Must be able to rotate call for evenings and weekends
To Apply: Email email@example.com