FUEL YOUR SUCCESS! - Regional Manager Position Opening
FUEL YOUR SUCCESS! If you have dynamic customer service skills, build and sell value, and are looking to make a difference, apply with GVA Property Management today! Employees are offered development opportunities to help advance their careers and strengthen the pipeline of our future leaders.
Position: Regional Property Manager - GVA Property Management
Address: 302 Apple Creek Drive
Start Date: 1/20/2020
· Minimum of five years’ experience at on-site and supervisory levels.
· MS Office, Strong skills in Excel and knowledge of accounting software
· Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and bookkeeping, financial statements, principles, and procedures EEO
The Regional Property Manager supports and executes the Company’s strategies related to property management operations by directing the team members on the assigned portfolio of properties and is responsible for maintaining the integrity of the physical asset and maximizing the returns from the asset in accordance with the Company's mission, vision, and objectives.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Preserve the Company’s Core Values and Mission Statement.
· Assures adherence to specifications (contractual; operations manual).
· Regular property visits to ensure highest levels of curb appeal, office and maintenance operations, and competitive market positioning.
· Oversee day to day property operations and monitor revenue and expenditures
· Makes recommendations for physical repairs and/or replacements.
· Ensures observance of safety regulations.
· Regularly evaluates market conditions and property comparables'.
· Periodically reviews rental applications and lease forms for accuracy and compliance with established policies and procedures.
· Supervises rent collection in accordance with the policies and procedures manual.
· Approves and monitors rental rate recommendations for new leases and renewals based on current market information.
· Reviews and helps develop annual property management plan and operating budget.
· Reviews all monthly financial reports.
· Handles employee selection, training, and control, and assures that all supervised employees comply with the appropriate policies and procedures.
· Continually improves management and technical skills.
· Preparation and management of annual budget and regular analysis and reporting of property financials, ensuring collection goals are consistently met.
· Appropriate resolution of resident complaints escalated from the site level, overseeing reputation management and resident retention efforts.
· Capital project management in partnership with ownership representatives.
· Development and execution of property marketing strategy, staying abreast of local market trends and making recommendations for pricing adjustments and value-add opportunities.
· Provide the highest level of customer service to on-site staff, residents, prospects, and vendors
· Sustain high occupancy standards through online reputation management, effective marketing efforts, and excellent resident relations
· Review and negotiate service contracts for review by President
· Assist in property acquisitions and due diligence · Create and successfully implement capital and operational budgets
· Attend all scheduled inspections and reviews.
· Audit resident files on a regular basis, paying attention to proper documentation ensuring compliance procedures are being followed.
· Maintain reasonable awareness of relevant laws and agency regulations, including but not limited to fair housing, sexual harassment, disability accommodations, and landlord-tenant relationships as they apply to the policies and procedures of the company and the communities.
· Make recommendations for major physical repairs, replacements, and improvements. Submit to the President for approval.
· Assist Property Manager in preparation of monthly financial accounting reports and explanation of budget variances.
· Approve invoices for payment that exceed maximum spending amounts allocated to site staff.
· Ensure payroll information reported to the corporate office on time.
· Provide updates to the VP of Operations on all operational issues.
· Other duties not listed above as directed by the VP of Operations.
· attention to detail and accuracy
· planning and organizing
· strategic thinking
· strong communication skills
· information and task monitoring
· problem identification and analysis
· judgment and problem-solving
· supervisory skills