Waypoint Management is growing! We are looking exclusively for top talent who can orchestrate legendary service stories for our residents. We have a terrific career opportunity for a Grounds Technician to join our team of talented property professionals.
As the Grounds Technician, you help create legendary service stories for our residents in the dynamic communities we serve. You should have a great eye for detail, an outgoing personality and thrive on providing our residents with best in class customer service. You will take great pride in creating a welcoming community environment and strive to exceed expectations in all that you do as part of the Maintenance team.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and a platform where your contributions will be recognized and celebrated. If this sounds like you and you are serious growing your career, please apply. We look forward to seeing what you can do!
What you can expect to do in this role:
- Preserve our community and exterior image which includes cleaning of driveways, parking lots, curbs, dumpster areas, hallways, or any other public areas; snow removal; and pool cleaning or routine pool maintenance
- Walk and monitor conditions of common and recreational areas daily and inspect grounds
- Operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration) standards and company safety policies
- Ensure all gated entrances and security service equipment are operable and report if in need of repair.
- Must keep informed of new safety standards, operating policies, and practices.
- Guarantee 24-hour resolution to work orders; assist with routine maintenance tasks as required
- Assist supervisor with ad-hoc projects and initiatives to keep property in “inspection ready” condition
- Serve as ambassador of the Waypoint brand and actively engage with tenants, prospects and team-mates
Email Resumes: email@example.com