• Responsible for the overall upkeep of the property landscape and the exterior image which includes cleaning of the driveways, parking lots, curbs, dumpster areas, exterior hallways, or any other public areas; maintenance of property flowerbeds, plants, and grass areas; snow removal; and pool cleaning or routine pool maintenance.
• Responsible for providing world class customer service by addressing the concerns and maintenance needs of our residents in a friendly and professional manner
• May be called upon to the Maintenance staff on other projects as needed.
• “Roll up your sleeves” mentality
• Positive Attitude
• Warm, friendly and service-oriented philosophy
• High degree of flexibility and tolerance for change
• Effective written and verbal communication
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Customer-service focused
As a Groundskeeper at Pinnacle, you play a key role in making our apartment communities a great place to live! The Groundskeeper is a member of the Maintenance staff working directly with the Maintenance Supervisor and the office staff to provide world class service to our residents. The Groundskeeper is a “hands on” professional whose goal is to make sure everything is working right every day! At Pinnacle, we value our Maintenance Staff, provide career training, and a clear career path for individuals who are looking for advancement opportunities. You will be part of a team responsible for keeping our communities in the top-notch condition our residents have come to expect, building motivated and trustworthy teams who consistently deliver a notably higher level of service to our residents. Be ready to be busy!
Wage or Salary:
$13.00-14.00 per hour
Approximate Work Hours/Days:
8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. / Monday-Friday
How should they apply?
Send resume to www.pinnacleliving.com