Leasing Consultant - Eagle Trace Apts
We are looking to hire an experienced leasing consultant with experience in the Multifamily Industry. The ideal candidate is outgoing, has strong sales experience, loves marketing and planning resident events. If you're hard-working and dedicated, Eagle Trace is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
Leasing Professional in Property Management preferably with working knowledge of YARDI
- Strong marketing skills with experience conducting outside marketing (preferably experienced in the Greenville market)
- Enthusiastic, Out-going and Professional
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & work every other Saturday
- Self-motivated, with a positive attitude
- Excellent communication, relationship-building, and leasing/marketing skills
- Advanced working knowledge of social media outlets (Facebook, Instagram, Craigslist)
- Superior customer service skills
- Reliable transportation with a valid driver’s license
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lease apartments at the highest effective rent level possible, while maintaining a strong customer service/satisfaction philosophy.
- Respond to resident request promptly and courteously and to help resolve resident issues.
- Be aware of company and community policies and be able to explain them to residents and potential residents.
- Have a comprehensive working knowledge of all lease related documents and be able to accurately complete the documents in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate resident files in accordance with company policy.
- Enter into the computer data relative to residents and potential residents in accordance with company policy.
- Assist in developing and maintaining a resident retention/renewal program in order to achieve optimum increases and conversion ratios.
- Inspect apartments prior to move-in to ensure market ready status.
- Assist in the leasing activities and resident relations.
- Greet new residents and assist with the move-in process.
- Verify application data.
- Qualify potential residents.
- Show the model and available ready vacancies.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Leasing: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Monday to Friday
- Every other Saturday required
Must be able to work in a team-based environment