Maintenance Supervisor - Eagle Trace Apts.
We are looking to hire an experienced Maintenance Supervisor with experience in the Multifamily Industry overseeing all areas of the communities maintenance needs; including Maintenance Technicians; vendors and contractors. If you're hard-working and dedicated, Eagle Trace is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
Maintenance work is quite diverse including but not limited to assuring the completion of service requests from residents and office staff; assuring apartments are made ready for occupancy; appliance, electrical, heating, plumbing and safety equipment repair and replacement; preventive maintenance; assisting with inspection of apartments, buildings and grounds; HVAC repair.
- Directs and supervises the daily activities of the service team
- Plans and prepares work schedules, assign tasks, delegates work, review work for accurate and timely completion.
- Coordinate and oversee all work by sub-contractors
- Ensure that all make-ready repairs and services are completed correctly and on schedule.
- Understand and work within budgetary guidelines, staffing and other relevant data to determine and make solid decisions regarding the need for sub-contracted work.
- Assist with the bidding process for vendors
- Place orders with supply companies for supplies.
- Perform regular property inspections and preventive maintenance in units
- Respond to on-call emergencies. Must be available 24 hours per day to respond when on-call.
- Minimum 3 years of maintenance, construction or related experience Required — multi-family experience preferred.
- EPA, CPO Certification Required
- Rotating after-hours on-call availability, rotating weekends
- Valid driver’s license
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
- Rotating On Call
Pay rate DOE.