Maintenance Tech / Painter
Maintain the day-to-day operations and to assume responsibility for maintaining the physical asset of the property under the direction of the Property Manager/ Maintenance Supervisor.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY TO INCLUDE (but not limited to):
• Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned.
• Complete make-ready process of vacant apartments as directed by the Property Manager to include painting. All painting is done in house.
• Work within expense limits established.
• Maintain inventory controls for cost effective operations.
• Schedule and complete the "Preventative Maintenance Program".
• Coordinate special projects as directed by the Property Manager.
• Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors.
• Responsible for 24-hour emergency maintenance service as scheduled.
• Monitor and maintain all building systems as assigned.
• Complete grounds work as directed by Property Manager/Maintenance Supervisor which includes picking up trash, sweeping curb and dumpster areas
• Responsible for alerting the Property Manager/Maintenance Supervisor of any unusual occurrence and/or damage that has taken place or that may occur.
• Complete payroll time sheets and mileage reimbursement and submit to supervisor as determined
• Must have a working knowledge of plumbing, electrical, and HVAC.
• Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company, local, City, State and Federal guidelines.
• Ensure compliance of all work related activities in a fair, ethical, and consistent manner.
• Follow established company policies and those outlined in the Employee Guidebook.
• This job requires exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of
force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly.
• Special projects and other responsibilities as may be determined.
Job Type: Full-time
To Apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org