Maintenance Technician/Painter Needed
Position Title: Maintenance Technician/Painter
Start Date: 4/22/2019
- Painting is completed in house. This job requires exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly.
- Special projects and other responsibilities as may be determined.
- CPO and HVAC Certification preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Maintain the day-to-day operations of an A+ property and to assume responsibility for maintaining the physical asset of the property under the direction of the Property Manager/Maintenance Supervisor.
Areas of Responsibility to Include (but not limited to):
- Responsible for the completion of all maintenance services requests as assigned.
- Complete make-ready process of vacant apartments as directed by the Property Manager to include painting.
- Work within expense limits established.
- Maintain inventory controls for cost effective operations.
- Schedule and complete the "Preventative Maintenance Program."
- Coordinate special projects as directed by the Property Manager.
- Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors.
- Responsible for 24-hour emergency maintenance service as scheduled.
- Carry cell phone as required for on-call maintenance.
- Monitor and maintain all building systems as assigned.
- Complete grounds work as directed by Property Manager/Maintenance Supervisor which includes picking up trash, sweeping curb and dumpster areas and maintaining landscaping beds and other areas.
- Responsible for alerting Property Manager/Maintenance Supervisor of any unusual occurrence and/or damage that has taken place or that may occur.
- Complete payroll time sheets and mileage reimbursement and submit to supervisor as determined.
- Must have a working knowledge of plumbing, electrical and HVAC.
- Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company, local, City, State and Federal Guidelines.
- Ensure compliance of all work-related activities in a fair, ethical and consistent manner.
- Follow established company policies and those outlined in the Employment Guidebook.
Wage or Salary: To Be Determined
Approximate Work Hours/Days: 40 Hours/M-F
How should they apply? Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 864.234.6443