Property Manager for 300+ Unit Apartment Community in Greenville, SC
Start Date: 11/1/2018
Requirements: Apartment Dynamics is looking for a strong Community Manager for a 300+ unit apartment community in Greenville, SC. This position offers a fantastic opportunity for a team member with a passion for maximizing revenue, problem solving, property operations, marketing, customer service and people! Manager will wear many hats, and be fully responsible for all aspects of a 4-person office with 4 full-time service team members. We emphasize strong leasing and customer service, all with the goal of generating strong income results. The right team member must have previous Apartment Manager experience. Excellent training benefits, employer-paid health insurance, matching Simple IRA, generous PTO plan and more. Apply by emailing your resume and salary history.
Duties:Maintaining high standards of ethics and expectations, the Property Manager directs on-site operations, including:
• Performs the marketing, leasing, financial and maintenance programs.
• Keeps apartments leased and maintained at their optimum levels
• Ensures rents are collected and deposited timely
• Maintains good community relations
• Supervises staff who handle specific aspects of the site operation, such as Maintenance
• Makes initial budget submission
• Reviews and approves all expenditures
• Responsible for day-to-day and periodic reporting
Reporting directly to the Regional/Home Office, this individual represents the company as if he/she were the owner himself, implementing company policies, handling site problems, and having financial responsibility for bottom-line performance of the community.
Wage or Salary: Salary DOE, employer paid health insurance, matching IRA, training & more!
Approximate Work Hours/Days: Salaried Employee
How should they apply? Email HR@AptDynamics.com Today!