Founded in 1975, the Upper State Apartment Association (USAA) is the local apartment industry trade association that represents the upstate region of South Carolina in serving the multi-family housing industry. USAA is always raising the awareness of the industry through outstanding educational opportunities and public relations.
USAA continually represents our area in regulatory and legislative issues that are vital to your business.
Your local industry leaders represent you on the state and national level. The South Carolina Apartment Association (SCAA) have their own lobbyists in Columbia, South Carolina, working on behalf of the multi-family housing industry. When you join, you are automatically a member of the SCAA and the National Apartment Association.
Benefits of becoming a USAA Supplier Member:
- Networking with leaders in the apartment industry – keep in touch with what is going on!
- Legislation updates on important state and federal issues that may affect your business
- Sharpen your skills by attending local workshops, educational programs and meetings
- Find Business Partners – USAA has quality preferred vendor members to meet your needs
- Industry Concerns - representation at the state and national levels
- Sponsorship Opportunities – All levels available. Sponsor a class or even go “Platinum.”
- Trade Show held annually to allow our vendor members to showcase their products and services
- Nationally recognized designation programs including Certified Apartment Supplier (CAS)
- Annual Membership Directory – vendors are listed by name and category – ad space available
- Website - All members are able to search our website by both the name and category of vendor