Certified Apartment Suppliers (CAS)
2019 Board of Directors
Suppliers are important liaisons to the multifamily housing industry. This program is designed as an opportunity for suppliers to hear the everyday challenges faced by the apartment manager customer. The CAS program is ideal for new salespeople as well as veterans of the industry.
Certified Apartment Supplier (CAS) includes:
- Management of Residential Issues
- Risk Management
- Financial Management
- Fair Housing
- Two Franklin Covey Insights on Demand Online Courses
Programs may be taken as standalone seminars or in full to earn the industry designation.
CAS candidates must have:
- Completed the Supplier Success course;
- Worked in the apartment industry for at least 12 months in a supplier role;
- Successfully complete the four required courses (which total 26 hours); and
- Meet all examination requirements within 12 months of declaring candidacy for CAS.
Maintaining your CAS Designation
The CAS designation requires annual renewal. Submission of both annual CAS dues of $100 and documentation of three hours of continuing should be submitted to complete the annual CAPS renewal. Submission of continuing education is not required for the first renewal.