Join and participate in NAA’s growing national grassroots network to ensure your voice is heard on the Federal and state levels.
Maintaining the Industry's Relevancy on Capitol Hill and at Home 365 Days a Year
Advocacy365 is more than just NAA's new program to involve citizens in the legislative process; it is a philosophy that seeks to unite every NAA member and amplify the voice of many into a resounding voice of an industry.
When we unite and work together, Congress simply can't ignore our message! Personal stories paint unique pictures that illustrate the impact of the apartment housing industry on communities, regional economies and national housing system.
Advocacy365 is individual citizens, like you, forming relationships with elected officials to communicate about issues that affect the industry. Grassroots advocacy is vital to the political efforts of this association. Efforts of individuals with first-hand knowledge of apartment communities and their vital role in our communities uniquely qualifies industry professionals to genuinely influence public policy and make a difference.
365Advocates serve as informed voices for our industry 365 days a year. Whether you already have a relationship with current elected officials or would like to develop one, NAA will provide the support you need to cultivate that relationship and empower you.
What to Expect from Advocacy365
- Streamlined content
- Fulfilling engagement opportunities
- Pertinent Action Alerts
- Updated informational items such as In-District Toolkits, Member of Congress Look Up, and tips on how to be effective when communicating with elected officials
- Simple and easy to navigate formatting
- Updated members-only informational videos and webinars
- Curated photo album of Advocacy in Action
- Exclusive access to Legislative Alerts and updates
How Advocacy365 Program Members Make a Difference
- Host a property tour for elected officials
- Participate in Action Alerts
- Send a letter to elected officials
- Attend a town hall meeting
- Work with NAA to write a letter to the editor
- Recruit other industry stakeholders to share their voice for the cause
- Participate in state and national lobby days