The CAPS program is an in-depth review of property management principles and techniques as used by the professional supervisor.
This course helps the professional make the connection between knowledge and on-the-job performance.
Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor (CAPS) includes:
- Legal Responsibilities and Risk Management
- Financial Management
- Property Performance Management
- Property Evaluation and Due Diligence
- Effective Leadership
CAPS Candidates must have:
- Worked as a multi-site supervisor for 24 months or be a CAM, ARM or RAM designate in good standing with 24 months of management experience;
- Successfully complete the five courses listed below (which total 40 hours); and
- Meet all examination requirements, within 12 months of declaring candidacy for CAPS.
View and Register for Upcoming Classes
CAPS Online Course