Back to Events
Tuesday, June 8, 2021
8:30 AM - 10:30 AM (EDT)
14 Seats Remaining
Mold & Water Course Key proponents
- Contaminant control and removal protocols along with contaminant prevention.
- Creating negative air pressure differentials using HEPA-filtered ventilation equipment.
- Removing contaminated porous/semi-porous materials and cleaning non-porous materials.
- Structural remediation and contamination prevention methods.
- - Removing damaged furniture and materials, including drywall and flooring.
- - Cleaning and disinfecting salvageable materials.
- - Extracting water and drying out the home with commercial-grade equipment.
- - Protecting the integrity of the home by boarding up windows, applying tarps and taking other necessary precautions.