National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP)
Leasing professionals are the first people prospective residents meet, and often their only gauge of the property staff. This course is designed to teach these professionals skills to help them become top producers.
National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) includes:
- Bringing in New Residents: Be Prepared
- Marketing & Maintaining Your Community
- Why Your Competition Matters
- Relevant Laws & How to Apply Them
- The Sales Process & Building Relationships
- Effectively Meeting the Needs of Current Residents
- The Market Survey
- Enhanced with Franklin Covey Insights on Demand video-based courses.
- Programs may be taken as standalone seminars or in full to earn the industry designation.
NALP Candidates must have:
- Worked in the apartment industry for at least six months (this can be obtained while taking the course);
- Successfully completed the eight courses listed above (which total 25 hours), which includes the Market Survey presentation; and
- Meet all examination requirements within 12 months of declaring candidacy for NALP.
View and Register for Upcoming Classes