20 in Their 20's
NAA’s 20 in Their Twenties celebrates the best and brightest in the rental housing industry. They are individuals who are 29 years or younger that have made great professional achievements in their career and have the potential to go far.
In its second year, 20 up-and-coming rental housing professionals will be selected to join the Class of 2020 and receive complimentary registration and housing to attend Apartmentalize in Boston, June 17 – 19. Interested in applying or know someone worthy of this honor? Checkout the criteria for this scholarship opportunity below.
NAA is now accepting nominations through Friday, February 14 at 5 p.m. ET. Honorees will be selected in March and will be featured in units magazine.
- NAA membership is not required.
- Must be 29 years or younger on June 17, 2020.
- Must be employed full time in the rental housing industry.
- Demonstration of making a meaningful impact at the workplace.
- Complimentary registration, three (3) nights of housing and round-trip airfare for Apartmentalize in June.
- Recognition at Apartmentalize in June and in units magazine.
- Recognition as part of NAA’s Class of 2020 20 in their Twenties on the Apartmentalize website.
- Invitation to exclusive Happy Hour for all 20 in their Twenties winners.
- Assigned an industry leader (ambassador) who will be able to guide you through Apartmentalize and help with any questions you may have, both pre-conference and onsite.
- Award to display
- Applications will be reviewed, and candidates will be selected by an NAA Task Force.
- Candidates will be selected based on the following:
- Content and Quality of Video (30%)
- Quality of Overall Written Application (20%)
- Innovative Ideas (15%)
- Demonstration of Leadership (15%)
- Career Goal (10%)
- References (10%)
- A maximum of 20 applicants will be selected.
- Individuals selected for the Class of 2020 will be notified with a phone call from a member of the selection committee no later than March 6.
- Applicants not selected will be notified via email no later than March 6.