Sales Coordinator - Sherwin Williams
Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow, and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Where You’ll be Working
The individual selected for this role will be expected to work at Store #2251, located at:
321 Tandem Drive, Greer, 29650
How You’ll Perform the Role
- Support the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams floorcovering store, servicing wholesale customers.
- Assist the Branch Manager in recruiting floorcovering installers, establishing the work schedule and communicating assignments.
- Perform on-site inspections of installations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Conduct background investigations and analysis on new and existing floorcovering installer accounts including contacting outside sources for information.
- Ensure all installer transactions are handled properly through store computer operating system and records are properly maintained.
- Determine floorcovering installation training needs, and implement training as appropriate.
Our Must Haves – These are our Basic Qualifications, hit apply if you meet all of them!
- 18 years of age or older
- Legally authorized to work in country of employment without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future
- Possess a High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED)
- Be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
- Operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, forklift, etc.) safely once trained, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Operate floor cutting equipment safely once trained, with or without reasonable accommodation
Extras to Help you Stand Out – These are not required for you to be eligible to apply.
- Prior work experience in retail, warehouse or customer service
- Carpet and Vinyl Installation Certification by the Carpet and Rug Institute
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interact with all levels of management, installation subcontractors and wholesale customers.
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to speak more than one language: preferably Spanish
What is the Process to get Started?
Step 1 – Online Application
- Find the role(s) that interest you on our Careers page: https://jobsearch.sherwin.com/
- Set aside 15 minutes to create your profile by entering or importing your details from one of our job board partners
Step 2 – Digital Interview
- Upon review of your application, qualified candidates will be invited to complete a digital video interview via HireVue, our interview partner. The interview will consist of a few behavioral based questions
- You’ll be able to record and complete your video interview anytime, anywhere! While you can complete this video interview on your own schedule, we ask that this step be completed within 14 days of receiving an invitation
Step 3 – In-Store Interview
- Your video interview is reviewed by our Recruitment team and our top candidates are invited to meet with our team in a store, specialty wholesale branch, floorcovering facility or delivery service terminal.
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.
APPLY NOW: https://sherwin.taleo.net/careersection/iam/accessmanagement/login.jsf?lang=en&redirectionURI=https%3A%2F%2Fsherwin.taleo.net%2Fcareersection%2F10%2Fjobapply.ftl%3Flang%3Den%26job%3D220007WK&TARGET=https%3A%2F%2Fsherwin.taleo.net%2Fcareersection%2F10%2Fjobapply.ftl%3Flang%3Den%26job%3D220007WK