NAA: Diversity & Inclusion Resources
Diversity & Inclusion Resources
Visto’s new course by Franklin Convey, “Unconscious Bias: Understanding Bias to Unleash Potential,” helps participants identify and adjust for bias, cultivate meaningful connections and choose courage in order to make real change. Additional online webinars and courses are also available on Visto.
- Unconscious Bias: Understanding Bias to Unleash Potential - Complimentary for members through July 31.
- Webinar: Diversity & Inclusion - Be A Part of the Solution
- Diversity & Inclusion
View articles from NAA's units magazine on the subject of diversity and inclusion in the rental housing industry.
- Boston-based Barkan Management Recognized for its Workplace Diversity
- Overcoming Leadership Barriers and Bias
- The Impact of Culture on Retention and Recruitment
- Program Helps to Solve Staffing Shortages for Skilled Maintenance Techs
- The ROI From Investing in Company Culture
- When Two or More Women Are Up for the Job
- What to Do with Progress Stoppers in Your Organization
- Employee Retention and Marketing Among Top Management Goals for 2019
- Winning the Fight for Talent