NAA: Diversity & Inclusion Resources
Diversity & Inclusion Resources
- August 19, 11:00 a.m. ET
Forging a Path Forward to Becoming a Diverse, Equitable and Inclusive Organization
In this engaging discussion, panelists will share what they and their companies have done and what is on their roadmap for the future. Attendees will gain insights, best practices and tactics for creating equity and fostering diverse workplaces and inclusive cultures.
- September 9, 11:00 a.m. ET
Women, Diversity, Growth and Leadership in Rental Housing
In this webinar, panelists will share strategies on how companies can create pathways for career advancement from the leasing team to the executive level.
- September 17, 11:00 a.m. ET
Leadership in an Era of Social Turbulence
In this webinar, Dr. Johnson will host an illuminating discussion of the six disruptive demographic trends that will change America forever and the “new” leadership toolkit required to manage turbulence and uncertainty.
- October 14, 11:00 a.m. ET
Multicultural in Rental Housing
In this webinar, learn how to excel at selling and serving multicultural and culturally diverse residents.
Diversity Equity Inclusion: Considerations for Managing Diverse Teams
In this webinar, learn the tools for facilitating the personal and organizational development of a diverse, equitable and inclusive organization.
Visto’s new course by Franklin Convey, “Unconscious Bias: Understanding Bias to Unleash Potential,” helps participants identify and adjust for bias, cultivate meaningful connections and choose courage in order to make real change. Additional online webinars and courses are also available on Visto.
- Unconscious Bias: Understanding Bias to Unleash Potential - Complimentary for members through July 31.
- Webinar: Diversity & Inclusion - Be A Part of the Solution
- Diversity & Inclusion
View articles from NAA's units magazine on the subject of diversity and inclusion in the rental housing industry.
- Boston-based Barkan Management Recognized for its Workplace Diversity
- Overcoming Leadership Barriers and Bias
- The Impact of Culture on Retention and Recruitment
- Program Helps to Solve Staffing Shortages for Skilled Maintenance Techs
- The ROI From Investing in Company Culture
- When Two or More Women Are Up for the Job
- What to Do with Progress Stoppers in Your Organization
- Employee Retention and Marketing Among Top Management Goals for 2019
- Winning the Fight for Talent